THE WALL - COVERING SALEM IN PRAYER
Pastors/ Church Leaders / Worship teams - How to get started :
- Your Church can simply invite members of your congregation that love to worship and pray, those who can mildly sing, or slightly play a instrument but may not be skilled enough to be on stage or lead a service but they want to grow. They are the perfect fit in a house of prayer because its not about performance and no one minds what it sounds like, its all about the heart! We want to see them grow in their gift! everybody wins!
- Put together teams (2+ people) that rotate or have one team that covers every week. Having a rotation is best so more can be involved and other can cover if needed but that's not required.
- All Prayer blocks are 2 hours long and weekly (It goes by VERY fast trust us!). Your church will hold that time even if you cant fill the full time block in the beginning. We know it can be a lot to swallow when starting out. There is flexibility.
- You can do your sets your way. This is a time for your church to worship and pray in your style. All we ask is you keep God's word at the very center of your worship and prayer times, and avoid preaching and teaching.
- We will host a INFO meeting - At SHOP or at a location of your choosing. This will help answer any questions or concerns you may have and share both the vision and any needed practical's with you.
- Onboarding Meeting (For Churches ready to get started) This will be at the House of Prayer with any members that will be involved regularly so we can show you the building, go over sound basics in case you need them, housekeeping, etc.